- Possible 2007-08 starting lineup consist of
- G – Ray Allen (26.4 PPG, 4.1 APG)
- G – Tony Allen (11.5 PPG, 3.80 RPG)
- F – Paul Pierce (25.0 PPG, 5.90 RPG, 4.1 APG)
- F – Ryan Gomes (12.1 PPG, 5.60 RPG)
- C – Kevin Garnett (22.4 PPG, 12.80 RPG, 4.1 APG)
- This is hot Kevin Garnett going to Boston Celtics?? What are the possibilities. Is KG willing to go to Boston? He mentioned he wasn’t interested but with Paul Pierce (scorer) and Ray Allen (proven he ones to win, scorer) and best of all KG (scorer plus rebounder and then some). Hope the trade between Boston and Minnesota (they get Jefferson, Telfair, Green and Ratlif) goes thru. And if does the Boston Celtics could be the favorites to win the Eastern Conference.
A possible 3-way trade that will include the following teams, Minnesota Timberwolves, Phoenix Suns and Boston Celtics. The Suns getting Kevin Garnett, Boston gettting Shawn Marion and the Wolves acquiring the No. 5 pick and players from Boston. Where’s the Lakers on these? Back to square one. This could be a better scenarios of actually coming to fruition.